Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Tree!

We finally got our Christmas tree! We kept having to put it off because it kept raining. That was the first time since moving here that I hoped it would stop raining! Garyn was out running errands & found a place. He got a beautiful 6' Douglas Fir & tree stand for about $30! He brought it home & set it up but had more errands to run so he let myself & our babies decorate it. This was Rya's 1st time decorating a tree. She had a blast & was so very excited! Hayden was just too curious & got in the way & wouldn't leave things alone. He ended up having some time out time in his crib.


I love alot of lights on my tree & that's alway's the part I hate! It's even harder when you have a 3 year old constantly asking if it's time to put the bulbs on. Rya had so much fun! I did bring Hayden back out for some pictures & some time with us. I think we did a great job & I love our tree this year!
The pink ornaments were her favorite.

Getting some help from Mommy.





My happy little man!

Beautiful Christmas Tree!

1 comment:

Pop said...

Pretty tree. We hope you and your little family have a wonderful Christmas.