Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sugar Cookies!

I make Christmas cookies every year. It's one of my favorite traditions. I have so many wonderful memories of helping my Mom each Christmas baking cookies. I don't make as many as she does but I still have 3-5 different kinds. I decided to make sugar cookies this year since I haven't made them since Christmas 2009. They are not my favorite to make since it usually takes me almost all day to bake & decorate them. This year it did take all day since I have a 3 year old & 18 month old to look after also. I decided that Rya could help a little this year with decorating. I only let her put the sprinkles on though. She tried to put some frosting on but made a huge mess. She was perfectly happy with just doing the sprinkles though. I love it so much that everything I used to do with my Mom, I can now enjoy doing it with my daughter.


Perfect!


All the fixings.

She is such a big helper!




The finished cookie!



1 comment:

Pop said...

Fun. My favorite are the peanut butter blossoms.